You will need…
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 zucchini grated
- 330g can corn kernels, drained
- handful of baby spinach leaves
- ¼ red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 tsp oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- ¾ cup self-raising flour
- 50g cheese, grated
- salt and pepper to season
Then, you need to…
- Preheat oven to 200°C and grease a 25cm flan/quiche dish.
- Place vegetables, oil, eggs and sweet chilli into a bowl and combine. Add flour, but do not over mix. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place into prepared dish, sprinkle with grated cheese and bake in oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Et Viola! This braces friendly recipe was sourced from www.sanitarium.com.au