- 150g goat’s cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 tsp finely grated orange rind
- 1/2 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 6 slices sourdough bread, chargrilled
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 500g rockmelon, peeled, thinly sliced lengthways
- Honey, to serve
- Fresh mint leaves, to serve
Step 1. Combine the goat’s cheese, orange rind and lemon rind in a bowl. Season.
Step 2. Spread goat’s cheese mixture over bread. Top with prosciutto and rockmelon. Drizzle over the honey. Season with pepper and sprinkle with mint.