- 2 cups cooked quinoa, cooled
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 4 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 carrot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 55g (1/3 cup) pine nuts, toasted
- 25g (1/3 cup) fresh breadcrumbs
- 20g baby spinach, chopped
- 2 tbs chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbs sultanas
- 1 tbs Masterfoods Moroccan Seasoning
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- Macro Moroccan Pumpkin Dip, to serve
Step 1. Combine the quinoa, feta, egg, carrot, pine nuts, breadcrumbs, spinach, mint, sultanas, Moroccan seasoning, honey and lemon rind in a bowl. Season.
Step 2. Grease six egg rings and a large frying pan. Heat pan over medium-low heat. Place egg rings in pan. Divide half the quinoa mixture between egg rings. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden. Remove quinoa cakes from egg rings. Cover to keep warm. Repeat to make 12 cakes.
Step 3. Serve the quinoa cakes with pumpkin dip.