- 35g rolled oats
- 50g wholemeal self raising flour
- 125ml milk
- 1 egg
- 80g fresh ricotta
- ¼ teaspoon ground mixed spice
- 2/3 cup fresh mixed berries
- 4 teaspoons maple syrup
- Process the rolled oats in a food processor until finely ground. Transfer to a bowl. Add wholemeal self raising flour.
- Whisk milk and egg together in a jug. Add to the flour mixture and whisk until smooth. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Ladle 60ml (1 ⁄4 cup) of the mixture into the pan. Cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface, then turn and cook for a further 1 minute or until cooked through. Repeat to make 4 pancakes.
- Meanwhile, combine fresh ricotta and mixed spice. Divide the pancakes, ricotta and fresh mixed berries between serving plates. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon maple syrup.