- 1 ½ cups white quinoa, rinsed, drained
- 3 cups unsweetened low-fat coconut milk
- 2 ½ tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 3 small bananas, sliced
- 1 ½ tablespoons honey, to drizzle
- Place quinoa, coconut milk, cocoa and sugar in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until quinoa is tender and milk mixture has absorbed. Remove from heat. Set aside to cool.
- Spoon quinoa mixture among 6×1/2 cup-capacity airtight containers. Refrigerate until required. Top with banana and drizzle with honey.