- 1 head cauliflower, stalk removed
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 205 degrees Celsius
- Break the cauliflower into florets and pulse in a food processor until fine. Steam in a steamer basket and drain well. Let cool.
- In a bowl, combine the cauliflower with the mozzarella, parmesan, oregano, salt, garlic powder and eggs.
- Line a pizza tray with baking paper and transfer the cauliflower mixture to the centre of the baking paper. Spread into a circle, resembling a pizza crust. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add desired toppings and bake an additional 10 minutes.